Immunity is high on most people’s agenda for good reason. How well we sleep, our diet and our exercise patterns impact our immunity. When we have a virus or an infection, our body uses up nutrients much more rapidly, leaving us depleted and fatigued.Glutamine, which is part of the structure of collagen, is essential for our immune system. In fact, the rate of glutamine consumption by immune cells is higher than any other substance in both health and disease.
Our True Collagen, Cacao + Collagen and our Coffee + Collagen will all provide your hungry immune cells with the glutamine they need to function at their best.You can further support your immune system with a daily supply of vitamin D3 and buffered vitamin C, found in our Vegan Collagyn collection for optimal daily wellbeing.
"Vitamin D deficiency could cause greater vulnerability in the winter. Ancient + Brave's Vegan Collagyn includes plant-based D3, the natural form of vitamin D and collagen from vegan sources, promoting healthy skin and joints."
- Highly absorbable, odourless and tasteless type 1 collagen peptides.
- Key nutrient involved in cellular collagen renewal and formation.
- An essential nutrient for youthful skin tone and anti-ageing.
- Effortlessly nourishes and hydrates the skin from within.
Cacao + Collagen
- With 33 calories per serving.
- Full of flavonols and polyphenols.
- Balancing ashwagandha for its anti-anxiety benefits.
- Baobab, known for its ability to promote feelings of fullness.
- Nourishment to help avoid in-between meal snacking.
Radiant Collagyn for beauty
- Supports collagen formation and renewal and deeply nourishes skin from within
- Protects cells from oxidative stress generated by harmful free radicals
- An excellent source of protein and prebiotic fibre for gut microbiome.
- Delicious berry blend to support natural beauty and anti-ageing rituals.
HOW DO YOUR PRODUCTS HELP GUT HEALTH?
The bacteria that live in our colon help to regulate so many essential functions in our body including our hunger hormones and our appetite, our immune system and even our neurotransmitters like serotonin and dopamine. Ensuring our good bacteria are fed on a daily basis is essential and the best way to do this is with prebiotic fibre and by consuming plants. Our Vegan Collagyn collection and our Coffee + Collagen contain inulin which is one of the most well researched prebiotic fibres and is shown to support a healthy and balanced digestive system. Our Cacao + Collagen also contains plant compounds which feed our good bacteria.
DO YOUR PRODUCTS CONTAIN SUGAR?
No, none of our products contain added sugar.
WHAT NUTRIENTS HELP BUILD IMMUNITY?
Vitamin D supports immunity. Many people suffer from Vitamin D deficiency, especially in winter. Our Vegan Collagyn range contains naturally sourced Vitamin D3.